Over the past month and a half, I have had some fantastic results from fasting. Many health benefits, and great weight loss as well.
I started with Intermittent fasting of between 19 and 23 hours per day on February 14.
On March 15 I decided to kick it up and started a 10 Day 24 hours per day fast.
After the 10 Day Fast, I did a 4 Day Fast starting 2 days later.
Last night, I was laying in bed and got motivated to start something new today!
So, starting today, I am going for a 30 Day Fast! That’s right, 24/7 for 30 days. I know a number of people in the Keto/IF community who have done this, it is not uncommon. I will say, I think this will be a challenge, but I think I am up for the challenge. I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.
- Normal Blood Sugar (in the 80s).
- Not using any medication or insulin for diabetes any longer.
- Normal Blood Pressure.
- No longer using any blood pressure medication (was using 3 previously)
- My skin is nice and moist. My feet, in particular, used to be very dry and cracked.
- I have some skin tags on my body, which are shrinking in size and I think will be gone by the end of the 30 days fast.
- My fingernails and toenails are very healthy now. They used to be very brittle.
- I feel better than I have in decades!
So, let’s see how this goes. I will post reports about the 30 days fasting as they are warranted!
Stay tuned, I have some fantastic posts coming out on this blog this week, starting in just a couple of hours!